Position: FOH Manager | Management
FLSA: Exempt | Reports To: General Manager
Responsible for the overall operations of the front of house and dining area of the restaurant, ensuring the standards are upheld.
- One-year full service restaurant FOH management
- Availability to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- High school diploma or GED desired
- Training and certification in food handling sanitation procedures as required by local government
- Good manual dexterity
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire staff
- Read tickets, either in electronic or paper form, that are processed through the POS system.
- Maintains safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Rotates products according to FIFO (first in, first out) principle.
- Covers, labels, dates, and stores prepared products.
- Maintains high standards of personal hygiene in compliance with local health ordinances.
- Clean work area, stores utensils, disassembles and cleans equipment.
- Keeping tabs on food cost
- Understanding of weekly profit and loss
- Handles customer complaints
- Creates schedules
- Trains new hires and on-going training
- The FOH manager will be required to engage in the physical action for up to an eight-hour shift.
- The FOH manager will be required to lift up to fifty pounds. FOH manager works under extreme time pressures to complete orders. Considerable dexterity is required.
- The FOH manager is exposed to heat, moisture, smoke and cleaning chemicals used in the restaurant.
- The FOH manager engages in extensive verbal interaction with co-workers and is exposed to potentially frustrating situations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employees and applicants of The Boiling Crab, LLC will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.