We are open for TAKE-OUT and nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our guests and staff. TBC is closely monitoring the global COVID-19 situation via the CDC, World Health Organization, and local, state, and federal health administrations.
Some of our safety measures include:
- Sanitization protocols: Often-touched items like door handles, counters, soda fountains,and check trays will be sanitized every 20 minutes
- Hand-washing protocols: Employees are required towash and sanitize hands thoroughly and frequently
- Social distancing: We have installed markers to ensure social distancing is practiced
- Masks: All staff and guests must wear face masks
- Symptom awareness: We’re asking employees and guests who exhibit any symptoms to please stay home
The health of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance.TBC sincerely thanks you for your patience as we all work through this together.
Please visit the CDC (www.cdc.gov) and WHO (www.who.int) websites for more info on COVID-19.